Health Care Reform
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), more commonly known as Health Care Reform, is taking effect. As a premier insurance broker, JRG Advisors continues to monitor the progress of the Health Care Reform law and its implementation. JRG is committed to keeping employers informed of important developments and their responsibilities in regard to Health Care Reform.
JRG will continue to update this page with pertinent Health Care Reform related information. This is a resource and should not replace professional analysis/advice.
- 2015 Draft Instructions for 6055 and 6056 Reporting Include Filing Extensions
- IRS Issues Notice 2015-52 on Cadillac Tax Implementation
- 2016 Compliance Checklist
- Benefits Buzz (August 2015)
- ERISA Compliance FAQs: Enforcement
- Final Rule Issued on ACA Contraceptive Coverage Exemptions