Health Care Reform
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), more commonly known as Health Care Reform, is taking effect. As a premier insurance broker, JRG Advisors continues to monitor the progress of the Health Care Reform law and its implementation. JRG is committed to keeping employers informed of important developments and their responsibilities in regard to Health Care Reform.
JRG will continue to update this page with pertinent Health Care Reform related information. This is a resource and should not replace professional analysis/advice.
- HHS Issues Final Notice of Benefit and Payment Parameters for 2016
- Certifications of Employee Eligibility for Subsidies
- Electronic Distribution of ERISA Disclosures
- JRG Webinar Replay - HCR Compliance: HCR Audits...Summary Plan Descriptions vs. Summary of Benefits & Coverage - 03-11-15
- ACA: Are you an applicable large employer?
- Craig Pritts, Senior Sales Executive for JRG, speaks about ChamberChoice during a meeting Tuesday of the Mon Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce