Health Care Reform
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), more commonly known as Health Care Reform, is taking effect. As a premier insurance broker, JRG Advisors continues to monitor the progress of the Health Care Reform law and its implementation. JRG is committed to keeping employers informed of important developments and their responsibilities in regard to Health Care Reform.
JRG will continue to update this page with pertinent Health Care Reform related information. This is a resource and should not replace professional analysis/advice.
- Annual Compliance Deadlines
- EEOC Proposes Rule on GINA's Impact on Wellness Program
- ACA's Automatic Enrollment Requirement Repeal
- PCORI Fee Amount Adjusted for 2015
- Benefits Buzz (November 2015)
- Final IRS Forms and Instructions Issued for 2015 Section 6055 and 6056 Reporting