Health Care Reform
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), more commonly known as Health Care Reform, is taking effect. As a premier insurance broker, JRG Advisors continues to monitor the progress of the Health Care Reform law and its implementation. JRG is committed to keeping employers informed of important developments and their responsibilities in regard to Health Care Reform.
JRG will continue to update this page with pertinent Health Care Reform related information. This is a resource and should not replace professional analysis/advice.
- Agencies Plan to Issue Summary of Benefits and Coverage Final Rules
- Benefits Buzz (April 2015)
- Pay or Play PenaltyIdentifying Full-Time Employees: The Monthly Measurement Method
- HHS Issues Final Notice of Benefit and Payment Parameters for 2016
- Certifications of Employee Eligibility for Subsidies
- Electronic Distribution of ERISA Disclosures