Health Care Reform
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), more commonly known as Health Care Reform, is taking effect. As a premier insurance broker, JRG Advisors continues to monitor the progress of the Health Care Reform law and its implementation. JRG is committed to keeping employers informed of important developments and their responsibilities in regard to Health Care Reform.
JRG will continue to update this page with pertinent Health Care Reform related information. This is a resource and should not replace professional analysis/advice.
- Health Care Reform: Enrolling in Health Insurance Marketplaces
- Benefits Buzz (October 2014)
- Health Care Reform: Affordable Care Act Violations Penalties and Excise Taxes
- Health Care Reform: Comprehensive Health Coverage - Essential Health Benefits Package
- Health Care Reform: Q&As on Reporting by Health Coverage Providers (Section 6055)
- Health Care Reform: IRS Releases Draft Forms for Employer Reporting of Health Coverage