Health Care Reform
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), more commonly known as Health Care Reform, is taking effect. As a premier insurance broker, JRG Advisors continues to monitor the progress of the Health Care Reform law and its implementation. JRG is committed to keeping employers informed of important developments and their responsibilities in regard to Health Care Reform.
JRG will continue to update this page with pertinent Health Care Reform related information. This is a resource and should not replace professional analysis/advice.
- Cost-Sharing Limits for Health Plans
- 2015 Checklist
- Benefits Buzz (December 2014)
- HIPAA Certificates No Longer Required in 2015
- Health Care Reform: Reinsurance Fee Enrollment Count Deadline Extension
- Health Care Reform: Agencies Prohibit All Employer Reimbursement of Individual Premiums