Health Care Reform
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), more commonly known as Health Care Reform, is taking effect. As a premier insurance broker, JRG Advisors continues to monitor the progress of the Health Care Reform law and its implementation. JRG is committed to keeping employers informed of important developments and their responsibilities in regard to Health Care Reform.
JRG will continue to update this page with pertinent Health Care Reform related information. This is a resource and should not replace professional analysis/advice.
- Benefits Buzz (January 2016)
- 2016 Federal Budgeet Delays ACA's Cadillac Tax and Suspends Two Other Taxes
- HHS Issues Proposed Notice of Benefit and Payment Parameters for 2017
- Benefits Buzz (December 2015)
- Final ACA Market Reform Rules Issued
- Annual Compliance Deadlines