Health Care Reform
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), more commonly known as Health Care Reform, is taking effect. As a premier insurance broker, JRG Advisors continues to monitor the progress of the Health Care Reform law and its implementation. JRG is committed to keeping employers informed of important developments and their responsibilities in regard to Health Care Reform.
JRG will continue to update this page with pertinent Health Care Reform related information. This is a resource and should not replace professional analysis/advice.
- Final Rule Issued on ACA Contraceptive Coverage Exemptions
- Penalties Increased for Section 6055 and Section 6056 Reporting Violations
- Benefits Buzz (July 2015)
- Compliance Bulletin: U.S. Supreme Court Legalizes Same-sex Marriage Nationwide
- U.S. Supreme Court Upholds ACA Subsidies in Federal Exchanges
- Health Care Reform: U.S. Supreme Court Upholds ACA Subsidies in Federal Exchanges