Health Care Reform
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), more commonly known as Health Care Reform, is taking effect. As a premier insurance broker, JRG Advisors continues to monitor the progress of the Health Care Reform law and its implementation. JRG is committed to keeping employers informed of important developments and their responsibilities in regard to Health Care Reform.
JRG will continue to update this page with pertinent Health Care Reform related information. This is a resource and should not replace professional analysis/advice.
- HCR: New Guidance and Relief for Employer Payment of Individual Premiums
- Health Care Reform: Preventive Care Coverage Guidelines
- Register for our Webinar regarding Health Care Reform: Reporting Requirements (Applicable to All Employers) - April 8 at 10:00 AM
- IRS Released Figures for Determining Individual Mandate Penalty Cap in 2015
- HCR: What applicable large employers with 50 or more full-time employees need to consider for 2015 (Video)
- Affordable Care Act Violations-Penalties and Excise Taxes