Health Care Reform
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), more commonly known as Health Care Reform, is taking effect. As a premier insurance broker, JRG Advisors continues to monitor the progress of the Health Care Reform law and its implementation. JRG is committed to keeping employers informed of important developments and their responsibilities in regard to Health Care Reform.
JRG will continue to update this page with pertinent Health Care Reform related information. This is a resource and should not replace professional analysis/advice.
- Health Care Reform: Disclosure of Individual Tax Return Information
- The Self Funded Approach (Video)
- Health Care Reform: IRS Releases Figures for Determining Individual Mandate Penalty Cap in 2014
- Benefits Buzz (August 2014)
- Health Care Reform: IRS Increases Affordability Percentage Under Employer Mandate for 2015
- Health Care Reform: Federal Courts Issue Conflicting Rulings on Subsidies in Federal Exchanges