Health Care Reform
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), more commonly known as Health Care Reform, is taking effect. As a premier insurance broker, JRG Advisors continues to monitor the progress of the Health Care Reform law and its implementation. JRG is committed to keeping employers informed of important developments and their responsibilities in regard to Health Care Reform.
JRG will continue to update this page with pertinent Health Care Reform related information. This is a resource and should not replace professional analysis/advice.
- Reinsurance Fees-Examples of Counting Methods
- Small Group Market Expansion
- Separate Section 6055 Reporting may be Required for some HRAs
- What Happens if an Employee Misses Open Enrollment?
- Benefits Buzz (September 2015)
- Pay or Play: Employers can Exclude Some Veterans from ALE Calculation