Health Care Reform
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), more commonly known as Health Care Reform, is taking effect. As a premier insurance broker, JRG Advisors continues to monitor the progress of the Health Care Reform law and its implementation. JRG is committed to keeping employers informed of important developments and their responsibilities in regard to Health Care Reform.
JRG will continue to update this page with pertinent Health Care Reform related information. This is a resource and should not replace professional analysis/advice.
- Pay or Play PenaltyHours of Service Rules Clarified
- Summary Plan Descriptions Webinar - 4/17/14
- Rating Restrictions for Health Insurance Premiums
- Annual Deductible Limit Repealed for Small Health Plans
- Benefits Buzz (April 2014)
- Final Regulations Released on the 90-day Waiting Period Limit