Health Care Reform
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), more commonly known as Health Care Reform, is taking effect. As a premier insurance broker, JRG Advisors continues to monitor the progress of the Health Care Reform law and its implementation. JRG is committed to keeping employers informed of important developments and their responsibilities in regard to Health Care Reform.
JRG will continue to update this page with pertinent Health Care Reform related information. This is a resource and should not replace professional analysis/advice.
- Documenting Method for Identifying Full-time Employees
- Benefits Buzz (May 2015)
- Understanding Reporting Requirements of the Health Care Law (IRS document)
- Reporting Requirements for Applicable Large Employers (IRS document)
- Agencies Plan to Issue Summary of Benefits and Coverage Final Rules
- Benefits Buzz (April 2015)