Many employers do not have the luxury of a full-time Human Resources staff. As a business grows, so too do the needs of legally proper and compliant employee management documents and policies. The resources available within this section can be an invaluable starting point and guide for you. If you need more formal support, contact us about preferred HR professional connections.
- IRS Issues New Tools for 2018 Tax Withholding
- Standalone HRAs for Small Employers
- New EEO-1 Reporting Requirements
- Proposed Notice of Benefit & Payment Parameters for 2018
- Health FSA Limit will Increase for 2017
- Overtime Changes to Take Effect Dec. 1, 2016